The end is coming into sight as lockdown restrictions begin to ease gradually.
The PM addressed the nation on May 28 to announce new guidelines, from June 1st, for the nation to follow to help beat the spread of coronavirus.
The regulations come with the continued advice to keep the safe 2 metre social distancing in place, as well as observing the highest of hygiene standards by regularly washing hands and wiping down surfaces, whilst avoiding contact at all times.
HÖRFA have attempted to break down the new rules in the simplest way possible to help out during these uncertain times:
- Groups of up to six people from different households now allowed to meet outside and in private gardens
- Visitors allowed to enter other households to use toilet facilities but are not permitted to stay overnight
- Dental practices can reopen
- Reopening of some shops such as outdoor retail, markets, and car showrooms
- Schools can reopen for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and 6 only
- People classed as extremely clinically vulnerable must continue to shield themselves
These are the rules laid out for England – Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland vary slightly.
Please stay safe and observe the guidelines above, as we begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Check out our new items in store: